linie


linie1


Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2014

New watch on a budget

I think it is finally time for a new watch! I am wearing the same two watches for more than 5 years now. They are really classy and neutral, but now I want something more colorful.  Statement pieces like that can always pep up an otherwise basic outfit. As those pieces are mostly great for one or two seasons I don’t want to spend too much money on them, so my go to shop is Asos. They have a huge variety of great watches for a small budget. I picked out my favorites. Unfortunately my most favorite is the most expensive one as well, like always. But I think I will order two or three and decide then.


What would be your favorite?


1. Gold (18,30€)
2. Rose gold (21,11€)
3. Pink and silver (28,17€)
4. Gold (30,98€)
5. Pink and gold (87,32€)

2 Kommentare:

Design and Content © Cocktails and Skinny Jeans | 2014.