linie


linie1


Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

LOV Organic Tea

I have a new passion: loose tea! 

For me it is kind of awkward that in offices everyone is constantly drinking coffee and offering coffee when you are going to meet someone. I did several internships and worked in different part time student jobs before I started at my first real job, and in every company and even in every country it was the same. It is also some kind of “social event”, if someone asks “lets go get a coffee” and then a group of people is getting together at the coffee machine to talk for 5 minutes about anything else then work. Most of the time I could not join those little breaks, as it feels strange standing there and not drinking anything. I felt always like skipping work on purpose then. But the office where I work now has a great coffee machine with a separate water boiler. So I can just go over, get some hot water and drink tea while most of the others drink coffee. 

At first I thought that drinking tea would just be a winter thing when I felt cold and need some warming up and that I would switch back to sparkling water as soon as it gets warmer. But I just did not stop drinking tea in the office even as we had some great temperatures in Cologne over the last weeks. I also “perfectionated” my tea routine during the winter. At first I started by going over to the coffee machine with my cup every time I wanted to drink something, but then I got a small isolated can. So now I just have to go in the mornings to get water and the can keeps it hot at least until lunch time. If I constantly have tea on my desk this also makes me drink more, which is a plus as I am drink way to less. I started with teabags and added a lot of sugar at the beginning, but now I use mainly loose tea and reduced the sugar amount, as I think the loose tea has a lot more flavor then teabags. 

My new favorite tea is the “wild berry fruit tea” by LOV. It is completely organic, comes in a great sealed can, smells awesome and most important: tastes great. I am sure that I will try some more flavors from LOV in the next months.





3 Kommentare:

Design and Content © Cocktails and Skinny Jeans | 2014.