linie


linie1


Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

For the Home - Hallway Decoration

After living in numerous places just on an interim basis for almost 6 years now (during my bachelor studies, while I was on my abroad semesters, while working at Lake Constance and now in Cologne) I finally decided to get my real own place. No sharing with room mates, no compromises with a small and unfunctional kitchen or a green tiled bathroom or anything else that annoyed my during the last years. Everything is supposed to look exactly how I am imagining it.

My new apartment will hopefully be completed end of the year. During this waiting period I am thinking of how to decorate every new room. Today I would like to show you how I am planning to decorate my hallway.



Louis Ghost Chair l 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

As you can see in the floor plan, my hallway is really narrow and has not a lot of space for furniture, also it has now window. So I decided to make it light and add a pop of color. The Louis Ghost Chair is perfect, as it is transparent and I can put my purses or coats on it while coming back. As there is a lot of wall space I want to build a little gallery wall with paintings in pink and gold all via Etsy. I am exited to see how it will turn out.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design and Content © Cocktails and Skinny Jeans | 2014.